All participants and authors abide by the [Terms and Conditions] as per the organizations guidelines.
The Terms & Conditions between International Knowledge Research Foundation and any of the entity completing a booking request during joining to any of our event. The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to all our events and therein submission, registration and participation for an event. Acknowledging the Terms & Conditions signifies the acceptance of all the Terms& Conditions mentioned below.
- The event or conference is organized and managed by International Knowledge Research Foundation.
- References to “us” means International Knowledge Research Foundation and references to “we” “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request or participants and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All applications to register for the conference, and all orders to purchase the relevant documentation pack, are made subject to these Terms & Conditions ( which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you).
- We solely have the rights to make any necessary changes regarding the venue, timings, speakers and programme schedule of any events due to unavoidable circumstances which are not in our control. Due to the postponement or the dates being changed, we are not liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you.
- The postponement/cancellation/ any changes in the event will be updated on the website and will be notified from time to time.
- We are committed to provide a safe, sociable, productive and welcoming environment where everyone can participate without any discrimination, harassment or violence of any kind. You are required to treat everyone equally with respect and consideration. Disapproval of any of the requests mentioned above will lead to serious action and your removal from the appropriate premises, if necessary. Registration for any of the event will be considered as an agreement to follow the code of conduct.
- We prohibit discrimination and harassment of anyone including attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, and organizer or meeting guest and will not be tolerated and accepted.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, national origin or ethnicity are also treated as an act of misconduct.
- If you require images related to the event, we will provide the same on request sent to us.
- We impose certain restrictions on the use of any images, audio, video, recording of our events for any purposes which include social media marketing, promotional purposes etc.
- By attending the event you acknowledge and agree to the filming and photography policies laid down by us. The policies framed are as follows :
We may use the photographs, videos and audio recordings in any event related activities, promotions, advertisement and social media in both electronic and print format for event purpose only.
Due to the excessive use of smart phones in today’s world, we disclaim all liability for the capture of your image/ video in any multimedia format by other participants in the event.
Anyone who do not agree to the policies framed and not wish to be filmed or captured in any event can write to us through mail prior to attending the event.
- The information supplied by you after the registration will be kept as a record and we are committed to data privacy will protect your personal information, wherever necessary.
- By submitting the email address at the time of registration it is assumed that you agree to the policy and have no objection if regular updates are sent at the time of every events held by us.
- Except to the disclosure of the information to the above concerned parties, we will not disclose your personal information to any other third party without your consent.
- The comments provided by the reviewer are individual and independent view of their own area of knowledge and expertise. Any negative comments received are not considered as an act of offence.
- The views / comments expressed by the reviewer are not with the intention to discourage or disrespect the work of the author. It is just a feedback to the work/study presented.
- The information of the reviewer body is highly considered to be confidential and cannot be disclosed at any point of time even if claimed or requested.
- We do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be published by any specific publisher or indexed. Publishers or organizations can decline to publish the conference paper that does not meet their quality standards. Indexing services evaluate conference papers and independently determine what they will index.
- The publication time for the papers received is not fixed. It may take up to 5 to 6 months or more for further process and can also be extended due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Registration process is limited to participants who are age 18 or above and assume that we are not responsible for any loss, damage, expenses, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, after or during the event, unless or until it has incurred due to the negligence by us.
- The contact details and personal information of speakers agreed to be a part of our conference may be shared with event attendees. We may also post the information containing name, affiliation, email address etc. with a photograph on our various conference websites for visitor’s knowledge attending a particular conference.
- Participants are also informed that the views and comments expressed by the speakers in the conference are their own and to their expertise. Hence we do not accept any liability for the advices or views expressed by any speaker at the conference.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Indian Law. We reserve the right to change, revise, add or remove any of the above terms and conditions without any prior notice. If any one or more terms & conditions are revised or removed, it is considered that the rest of conditions are valid and applicable to all the participants of the events including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.