Please describe the review process as detailed as possible. Our minimum requirements are listed below:
a. Mandatory changes / corrections
b. Possible modifications for betterment
c. Suggestions for extending the work in future (for implementing while submitting in journal special issues of the conference)
The papers will be selected on the basis of technical quality, relevance to theme of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity which will undergo double blind peer review process shall be considered for publication in the conference proceedings. The review process will be organized by a strong team of both national and international technical committee members having specialized field of domains.
Role of the reviewers will comprise:
1. Strict and rigorous review process for papers received.
2. Peer reviewers will identify and point out gaps in concern paper which require explanation or additional work or validation.
3. Valid suggestions for authors of contributed papers for further improvement.
5. Compromise will not be entertained in consideration or acceptance of paper.
6. Papers will be rigorously evaluated based on novelty, significance, clarity, relevance, and repeatability.
The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/iAuthenticate etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% (in any case either self-contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article. If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it. If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.